Today, 9 July 2022, the Custodial Chapter, gathered in Jerusalem, elected the Vicar and the Discreets of the Holy Land for the next three years:
Custodial Vicar: Ibrahim Faltas
- for the English-speaking linguistic group: fra John Luke Gregory
- for the Italian-speaking group: fra Alessandro Coniglio
- for the Oriental group: fr. Rashid Mistrih
- for the Greek-Slavic, Franco-German linguistic group: fr. Sandro Tomasevic
- by Spanish-Portuguese linguistic group: fr. Silvio De La Fuente
The whole fraternity wishes the new government to continue serving and guiding the Custody of the Holy Land with greater passion and commitment.